ISKANDAR PUTERI, April 4 (Bernama) — StartupJohor, League of ExtraOrdinary Developers (LEAD) and Garuda Robotics Pte Ltd have joined hands to establish an academy to help those who are interested in developing their technological capabilities, in line with the state government’s digitalisation policy.
- Silicon Valley-based Founder Institute Opens Applications in Johor Bahru to Accelerate Startup Founders
- StartupJohor Academy Launch & RM 5million LEAD Fund to Foster Tech Talent Development in Johor
- StartupJohor Academy Promotion Ceremony: LEAD Launches RM5 Million Fund to Develop Johor Technology Talents
- For startups in Johor, new academy programme aims to guide the region’s budding entrepreneurs.
- StartupJohor academy to equip locals with tech skill sets