There’s some individuals who have made huge difference in the tech industry – without these influencers, Asia’s startup ecosystem wouldn’t be what it is today. Some are co-founders, others coworking space owners. Still others are community builders, ecosystem builders, angels, seed investors, VCs, CVCs or media. Plenty of these individuals may even hold multiple roles at once – but what unites them is that they’ve all profoundly played a role in driving the ecosystem forward.
- Silicon Valley-based Founder Institute Opens Applications in Johor Bahru to Accelerate Startup Founders
- StartupJohor Academy Launch & RM 5million LEAD Fund to Foster Tech Talent Development in Johor
- StartupJohor Academy Promotion Ceremony: LEAD Launches RM5 Million Fund to Develop Johor Technology Talents
- For startups in Johor, new academy programme aims to guide the region’s budding entrepreneurs.
- StartupJohor academy to equip locals with tech skill sets